Thread: Troubleshooting photos rotating problem in windows 7

Troubleshooting photos rotating problem in windows 7

Recently I have upgraded my operating system on my Acer Aspire 4920 to windows 7. Windows 7 operating system is having many advanced features as compared to other operating system. From last few days I am facing problem with my windows 7 operating system. When I open any photograph in Windows Picture and Fax viewer then I face problem. I cannot rotate image in Windows Picture and Fax viewer and therefore I need a solution which to fix this problem. Also suggest me there is some software available which can help me in rotating image.

Re: Troubleshooting photos rotating problem in windows 7

If you are having problem while rotating image in Windows Picture and Fax viewer then you need to make sure that you are having full file permission. File permission is a set of control with you can read, write and execute nay file. If you are not having permission then you can’t rotate it. You can change the file permission and after changing the file permission you will be able to rotate image without any problem.

If you can’t rotate the image then you need to check the file permission. If the file permission is not granted then you can change the file permission easily by following the steps given below:
    1. You need to start the system and then you may need to browse to the location where your image files are stored.
    2. Right click the image file and select properties. Select Security tab from the properties window.
    3. Click on the edit button to change its permissions.
    4. Add new user and then click on the permission button. In the permission tab you may need to click next to Allow Full control checkbox and click on ok button.
    5. Now try rotating the image to check if the problem has been resolved.

If you are facing problem while rotating the image then you can download and install image rotating software. The “PhotoSpin” is one of the powerful Photo rotation software and it is a freeware utility which you can easily download and install on your system. We don’t have to do any settings for the use of PhotoSpin software and it is also very much user friendly to use.

If the problem of rotating the image has not been solved by changing the file permission then you can also make use of Rotation Pilot software developed by Two Pilots which provides set of handy tools for rotating, resizing, and flipping your photos. The Rotation Pilot software is compatible on all windows platforms.