Thread: Fuzzy graphics after upgrading to Windows 7 on Acer

Fuzzy graphics after upgrading to Windows 7 on Acer

I newly buy an Acer Travelmate 8471 Timeline Laptop, Core 2 Duo SU7300.It shipped by means of Vista; I newly installed the Windows 7 upgrade as after that I have been having issues bee means of the graphics. Frequently the edges of windows go blurry as well as stay that way until I close plus reopen the window. It is occasionally triggered through me moving the mouse across an area. It does not occur the entire the time however quite frequently plus as you are able to imagine it makes effort quite hard!

Re: Fuzzy graphics after upgrading to Windows 7 on Acer

Hey, good to recognize somebody as well has practice the similar difficulty. I have put my theme to 'Windows Classic' which resolve the issues though destined lost out on the flashy Windows 7 graphics. When I press on Graphics Properties, it get me to an 'Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Mobile' window after that there is a key for '3D Settings' which get me to 'Open GL settings' by means of a variety of alternative other than no way of sliding a bar to 'Performance'. Is there may be an option way of receiving to the Windows 7 graphic properties?

From my opinion first of all you have to make sure that have you installed the chipset (Motherboard) drivers? If your answer is no then you have to Download as well as install the chipset drivers plus make sure if that makes things improved. You have to do this to get out from your problem. Let me know if you get solve your problem.so this will help me.......

You may differ the hardware acceleration through responsibility the following as well as make sure if that solves the problem. For that you have to go to Screen Resolution through pressing the Start button, and after that pressing Control Panel, plus after that, in Appearance plus Personalization, pressing Adjust screen resolution. And then press Advanced Settings, press the Troubleshoot tab, as well as after that press Change settings. Make a note of that a number of video card drivers do not authorize you to adjust settings. Move the Hardware acceleration slider to raise/ decrease the video hardware acceleration.

If the above steps do not assist in solving the problem, you may uninstall the display adapter as well as re-install the similar from Device Manager. For that you have to press Start, and after that type Device Manager in the Start search box as well as press Enter. And then place Display adapter as well as expand the same. And after that choose the display adapter you desire to uninstall. And at the last you have to Right-press plus choose Uninstall.