Thread: Where can I find a USB EMP Audio Driver for Windows 7

Where can I find a USB EMP Audio Driver for Windows 7

Where am I able to discover a USB EMP Audio driver for Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)? I have try attempted to try Windows Update as well as a web search all to no available. I am attempting to get hold of a USB 2.0 Video Grabber to task on this platform. It works and discover below Windows XP except the EMP Audio driver will not load below Windows 7 Professional. The video works extremely fine, but the audio is a not running it is because of the driver is not getting loaded. The application here is to obtain video (via RCA cable to) from a camcorder and audio from a sound board to record for services on DVD. So any idea that how to fix this issue?

Re: Where can I find a USB EMP Audio Driver for Windows 7

Just for the reason that it works on XP is not a full proof guarantee that it will work on windows 7, these two are totally different. On the other hand I did discover this tidbit although not very detailed the way I like it. I would uninstall any current EasyCAP software to try the USB 2.0 Video Capture Device Easycap. And I got the solution so I will recommend you to go for this.

Actually the most recent driver they make available is for Windows XP. Therefore, the issue shall be caused by the device driver is not well-matched along with Windows 7 and It is highly recommended contacting the hardware manufacturer directly to verify if they are able to supply the driver for Windows 7 to determine the issue. Your understanding is very much appreciated. you are also able to try updating the driver from Device Manager by going to Start - type> Device Manager to the Search box -> press Enter -> Right click the problematic device -> click "Update Driver Software".

Devoid of knowing the specific device name and model plus model #, there is not much of a possibility to assist you. On the other hand, did the XP drivers you have? Your XP 32bit which most likely. But I'm betting that it only has 32bit drivers and that will not work on your current OS even if you installed it in XP compatibility mode. I think now you have to do some shopping for your new hardware.

When I have seen this thread then I think that there will be some solution which will help me but after checking this I was getting disappointed. And I have seen one more user facing the similar kind of issue. Actually till now I have not get any success in this so that is why related to this I am not confident but even though I will try on this. And I have also seen that many of the user are in search of the same query. So I hope this problem has to quickly fixed by the company side.