Thread: Getting error “applying visual styles. Access Denied” in windows vista

Getting error “applying visual styles. Access Denied” in windows vista

When I start Windows Vista as Administrator I get Error applying visual styles. Access denied. Also appears whenever I want to customize the appearance of windows, or I am not able to change the font type, size. Regarding this I have tried to search solution for this issue but not get success in this. So if anybody here who has any idea regarding this then please help me And ya please try to this as soon as it is possible.

Re: Getting error “applying visual styles. Access Denied” in windows vista

If the user is not getting started properly so try to go through the safe mode. I think it is happening because something is damaged in your system. My recommendation is to use a new user as discussed; otherwise I am not able to know that what other damage has the account. So if you get this then do it and what result you get just try to inform me over here as soon as it is possible.

Try to create a new user account type administrator and see if it happens again or not. This is a test mode if the user is damaged before or for all users. And the second thing is that try to change the way problems have limited and re-establish it as an administrator and see if it resolves. Have you installed any security application? Uninstall it with the manual removal tool offered by the website itself.

User accounts allow multiple people share the same computer without difficulty. Each person can have their own user account settings and preferences with a unique, like the wallpaper or screensaver. User accounts control files and programs that can be accessed and the types of changes you can make to the computer. Typically, you should create standard accounts for most computer users. The steps you follow will vary, depending on whether the computer is in a domain or a workgroup. To find out, see "To check if the computer is in a workgroup or domain" in the difference between a domain, a working group and a group home on the Microsoft website.

When I have seen this thread then I think that there will be some solution which will help me but after checking this I was getting disappointed. And I have seen one more user facing the similar kind of issue. Actually till now I have not get any success in this so that is why related to this I am not confident but even though I will try on this. And I have also seen that many of the user are in search of the same query. So I hope this problem has to quickly fixed by the company side.