Thread: Computer restarts while playing Tropico 3 game

Computer restarts while playing Tropico 3 game

I was having Microsoft windows XP operating system installed on my desktop. From last one year I have been playing counter strike and it was one of the best games. While browsing the internet last night I found the new game known as “Tropico 3”. I downloaded and installed Tropico 3 game on my system. While playing the Tropico 3 game I am facing problem. When I start to play the Tropico 3 game, my system restarts and therefore I need a solution so that I can troubleshoot this problem and play the Tropico 3 without any problem.

Re: Computer restarts while playing Tropico 3 game

You can easily troubleshoot the system if it keeps rebooting by following the steps given below:
    1. You need to start the system in safe mode by pressing the F8 key.
    2. Select safe mode and then click open the Control Panel. You need to double click on "System" icon from the Control Panel window.
    3. Select “Advanced” tab from the left tab, select “settings” from the "Startup and Recovery” window.
    4. You need to uncheck the "Automatically restart" checkbox next and click on ok button.
    5. Restart the system and start to play the game to check if the restarting problem has been resolved.

If the system is restarting then you need to check if you have installed latest driver for your system. If the latest drivers are not installed on your system then your system might be freezing or restarting. You can download and install latest driver for your system and check restarting problem has been resolved. You also need to update your operating system with the latest update patch. After updation the restarting problem may be solved.

The system may restart while playing the game then there might be issue of RAM memory sticks. You can try interchanging the RAM into different slots and restart the system to check if the problem has been resolved. If restarting problem has not been resolved there might be faulty RAM installed in your system. In the case of faulty RAM you can replace the RAM stick and the problem will be resolved.

The system might be restarting while playing the game then there might be a possibility that you have installed a corrupted game. You can solve this problem by uninstalling the game and then starting the system. After the system restarts you can reinstall the game and check if the problem has been resolved. You should download the game from the official website because the game from official website are not corrupted.