Thread: Windows 7: download breaks at 99%

Windows 7: download breaks at 99%

I have x-time to download the MS-side, whether on Win Vista or Windows 7: Each time the download stops at 99% and the file is damaged and referred to as the Download Manager must be closed. It will ask whether you want to download the file again to the respective download at a time of 2 1 / 2. I had blocked my computer for three days together about 15 hours because I wanted to run during the download other programs to produce any errors. How do I get to still my download??

Re: Windows 7: download breaks at 99%

I have today launched a new attempt to download the Windows 7 from Microsoft. Success: With the score at 99% is running the integrity check, the file is considered corrupted and the download should start the download manager from the beginning. And in this I also want to know that could a registry entry to be responsible for one of the failed preliminary tests for this dubious behavior? For one I am very frustrated and am only a little comfort in the fact that at least the download from Microsoft.com USA has worked, so I've now reached the English version (not yet installed). Is there anyone who can help?

I've downloaded Windows 7 this morning without any problems - perhaps your hard drive full? Or the download manager does not have the right to convert the file to copy or move into the final list or rename? After installing its pack I have downloaded it in to the other version also! So just check this as I have suggested. But ya here I want to say one more thing that regarding this I am not fully confident that this will totally fix your issue. But ya it works in my case.

Have the same problems. In other language several times after 99% downloaded and the download is "severely damaged" file is deleted automatically. Have become more keys. Could a U.S. English version has been successfully download from the USA. Why is the downloaded file is moved or renamed? If you guys have any solution then help me.

1. My hard disk is not full, 18 of 50 GB (on that partition) free.
    2. I set the download directory itself.
    3. I am logged in as Admin.
    4. I invite the MS automatically started the download manager that logs on to download.
    5. Download with either Internet Explorer or Firefox with success.

So what it may be that not the other version can be downloaded?

As written over here, I had downloaded and get the same problems and the U.S. English version installed without any kind of issue. And so I helped me search for the installation of Windows 7 for updates and download the language-packet and install it. And in this I have chosen Control Panel then the German version and reboot. So I got the fix for this. Have fun, and I spent a good with it.

Thanks for the tip. But today I can still install a German version. It's me that is managed on a computer to download our small computer school in German version, because it went without problems, on my own computer at home it was, as I said, never before! Also another attempt yesterday morning (2.5 hours download time) went back into this. Why it is like this I mean now it did not work on my computer, is beyond me. My computer has an Intel Core 2 Quad processor, our nine school computers have dual-core processors, all (from the same vendor) with 4 GB of RAM and both Windows XP Professional and Windows Vista Home Premium equipped, also held SATA with IDE hard drives. Due to the different equipment I cannot understand why it is that it has not worked for me.