Thread: Auto or manual system restoration does not work

Auto or manual system restoration does not work

In this I have tried to restore the system through auto and manual also but both the things has not work in my case. In my Handbook in the "System Protection" Everything is grayed out and a warning box opens and shows the error 0X81000203. I found nothing on the canvas and then again I have Windows 7. So regarding this if you have any suggestion then please post it over here. I am also searching on this as soon I get something on this I will update. Actually till now I have not get any success in this so that is why related to this I am not confident but even though I will try on this. And I have also seen that many of the user are in search of the same query. So I hope this problem has to quickly fixed by the company side.

Re: Auto or manual system restoration does not work

I had the same problem today after installing TuneUp Utilities 2011 and I have enabled the TURBO mode. After disabling the "turbo" mode, the tab system protection is back to normal with the display of backups dating back to early December. I just created satisfactorily a new restore point and it works. So after doing this I get some problem in this and that is why regarding that I want to ask you that Why TURBO mode disrupts the tab system protection? I wish I knew, at least for my personal satisfaction.

It's the same problem with my case. When I was using the previous version of this in that I have not faced like this issue but in to this only it occurs I think it is happening because all the others have never caused this kind of Problem in my case. I paid this version as the others and I will submit the PB. So I think you have to also go for this pay it and get the full access on it. And please remember that if after trying this you get solution for your query so just update over here. And also if you get any solution which is better than this post it over here so that others also can take the advantage of this.

Regarding this whatever information I have I just want to share it over here. The developers of this software simply do not force this uninstallation and there are many in this case. I see many cases on the forums of malfunction caused by these cleaning registry ccleaner, tune up and sometimes a reinstall is necessary. As for the turbo mode TuneUp, I do not really know what it is, but apparently it is too "aggressive" on a clean system.