Thread: No sound from Macbook pro speakers running windows 7

No sound from Macbook pro speakers running windows 7

Using bootcamp I have successfully installed the Windows7 OS in my Macbook Pro. Everything was perfect and there was no lacking in features till I went to play a music file. The internal speakers inside mac were not responding at all. There was output from the headphone but not from the speakers. So I realized that it is not about the mac, it is about the newly installed OS. I hope that there would be nice fix for this issue.

Re: No sound from Macbook pro speakers running windows 7

I think it is due to the unavailability of some of the Mac Os X files or driver files. To resolve this you will need to have genuine OS X disk. Once I had the same kind of issue. But normally these kind of issues not occurs even after installing windows OS in mac platform. What you have to do is insert the OS X installation disk on drive when running Windows 7. If there anything left behind, disk will update all the drivers along with other stuff. So you don’t need to worry about it much.

You'll require discovering a Windows driver for whatsoever audio chipset or card you cover in your MacBook Pro. The single Mac in this family is installed lying on a netbook called MSI Wind u100 which as well runs Windows 7 and it does obtain a Realtek audio chipset. Luckily Windows set up it with no drawback, but I think that Leopard considered necessary a small piece of assist!.

I think that the drivers which you have for Mac Sound chipsets are not compatible to work with windows 7. Is you are using your Mac as dual boot then this might be a difficult task for mac to accomplish if it do not find the compatibility. So I think you need to try the different version of Windows 7. You didn’t specify that which version of Win7 installed on your Mac. Have checked the proper setting in Audio and sound which is relying on the control panel. Run the test sound for speaker and see whether you are getting sound or not.