Thread: Cannot balance sound in Windows 7

Cannot balance sound in Windows 7

I have a question regarding this particular issue. I have recently upgraded to windows 7 from windows xp. Now I need to ask something here regarding the audio balance in the windows 7. When I had the windows xp with me it did not gave me any problem regarding sound balance. In xp a sound icon would directly appear In the task bar and we can adjust it accordingly. In the windows 7 I cannot find anything such here. So if you have any idea how to change the audio level in the windows 7. Then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Cannot balance sound in Windows 7

Well what you can do is to go to the control panel and follow these steps given below.
    1) Go to the sound option.
    2) In the sound option select the playback tab
    3) Select the speakers option
    4) Go to the properties
    5) Under properties you will get many tabs. Go to the level tab and adjust the balance accordingly.
    So hope you have got the necessary information.

Even I am of the opinion that some changes in the windows 7 has been introduced that is something too much. Well looking at the above issue I wanted to know that is there any simple way from where we can change the sound level from the desktop in the taskbar shortcuts. Instead of going to the control panel everytime. If you have any idea or solution then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Well if you are talking about the front panel knob control settings then let me tell you that Microsoft does not have such designs in the windows 7 platform. Well if you want to control it directly from the desktop then what you can do probably is to change the volume directly by right clicking on the sound icon in the monitor which may appear In the task bar. You can do some changes from there and accordingly adjust the sound level.