Thread: No sound in laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate and Realtek Audio

No sound in laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate and Realtek Audio

I own a Samsung M50 Laptop in the midst of built in Realtek Sound gadget and with built in speakers too. I have previously installed the newest 2.6 Drivers for windows 7 ultimate commencing the Realtek website. When I looked into the device manager it demonstrates me a "High-Definition Audio Device". They were already up-to-date. The problem is, the merely output gadget it demonstrates me is a S/PDIF output. But as far as I know there is no S/PDIF in my laptop. So the sound is not coming through either from speaker or from headphone output. I still not able to solve it, so I am asking for a help now.

Re: No sound in laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate and Realtek Audio

I would like to advocate you to make use of the underneath declared technique and make sure if you are capable to modify according to it.
    • Go to Start> Control Panel>System and Maintenance> System> Device Manager.
    • Inside Device Manager Window click “View” and then "Show hidden devices"
    • This be supposed to formulate "Non-Plug and Play Drivers" able to be seen in Device Manager.
    • Enlarge tree of Non-Plug and Play Drivers by clicking on the plus sign and double-click “Beep”.
    • Inside "Beep properties" dialog pane choose “Driver” tab.
    • Beneath the “driver” tab if you desire to provisionally permit the device then click on the “Start” button otherwise if you hope to eternally allow device beneath the “Startup” category then pick “System”.

If this kind of issue occurs in windows Os then the first thing you must do is to verify if the windows audio service has been enabled or not. Open the Run box by going to the Start menu and type “services.msc”. This will open the running services in your computer. Make sure if “Windows Audio service” is in progress and situate in the direction of automatic. Furthermore I would like to recommend you that, confirm if the audio device is companionable, try to install the audio driver as compatibility mode and test - If a driver developed for an previous edition of Windows 7 doesn't sprint properly; you can attempt altering the compatibility setups for those driver, moreover physically or by means of the Windows Compatibility troubleshooter utility.

I heard that most of the sound drivers will not work properly on windows 7 ultimate edition. It will be better to use little lower version of driver in compatibility mode. If you have already done this before then assume that there is something wrong with your motherboard. Reset the Bios for restore some of the settings to default. You need to contact Samsung for further help about sound driver and S/PDIF issue.

If you come across troubles by way of your PC or device following improvement of its driver, you may need to return the previous version driver. To perform this operation you must login as administrator
    • Open Start button > Control Panel> System and Security> System> Device Manager. It may prompt you for administrator password.
    • Go to the group holding that particular device driver and double-click on it. It will open a dialog box
    • Shift towards Driver tab, and then pick Roll Back Driver.