Thread: No sound at all, and all the sound using programs are crashed

No sound at all, and all the sound using programs are crashed

Last night when I turned on the system then there was no startup sound on it, I took it for granted and later on when I started using the windows media player then I was not able to play a single audio file. I mean to say that whenever I choose and sound file then it took a while to respond and when it responded it gave me an error message saying that windows media player is not responding and also the other application or programs which emits sound are not working properly in fact they are also freezing and the last option remains in front of me is to restart the same. Please help me I am using windows 7 operating system on the Intel core i3 processor.

Re: No sound at all, and all the sound using programs are crashed

This common problem if the drivers are not installed properly. So first of all you have to check whether the sound drivers are installed properly and then just see whether the problem creeps up in again. And if the drivers are already installed then you can update them using the device manager. I am sure that installing the updated driver or else just updating the drivers will help you to get rid of the problem.

Well if you want to solve the issue then you have to just follow the bellow mentioned steps:
    1. First of all select the start button
    2. And then in the search box just type device manager
    3. Then from the device manager you have to select the Sound, video and game controllers and then explore then by clicking on them.
    4. Or just highlight each of them and then just right and select uninstall
    5. After that you have to just restart your computer that will definitely set it off

If you are getting this issue with the media player only then you have to uninstall the current media player and then install the updated version of the same. Make sure that you are installing the latest and then one which is downloaded from the official site only. And if didn’t work then you have to use any of the latest media player only and if this will be the case then VLC media player will be the best choice in this circumstances.

I have gone through your problem and as said by you that restarting the system sometimes fixes the issue. Then it is confirm that this is problem caused by the operating system. Now what you have to do in this case is that just uninstall the windows 7 that you are currently using and then just later on install the fresh and the updated copy of windows 7 Ultimate keep one thing in mind that this time you are installing the windows 7’s ultimate version.