Thread: Windows 7 does not detect my external speakers

Windows 7 does not detect my external speakers

Recently I have upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7 as well as now the PC is not able to locate my speakers. It is like they do not be present. They worked completely fine earlier than as well as the whole thing is plugged in where it be supposed to be. Anybody have any thoughts? This is very frustrating. So please tell me some suggestion to solve my problem.

Re: Windows 7 does not detect my external speakers

I advise that you follow these as well as make sure to uninstall and after that reinstall sound drivers. You have to press the Start button, after that you have to press Control Panel, and then press System and Maintenance, as well as after that press Device Manager. In the list, you have to place the sound device, Right-press the device, as well as after that press Properties. And then press the Driver tab, and then press Uninstall, as well as after that click OK. And at the last after doing all this you have to start your PC again.

Let windows install the general drivers as well as after that make sure if the external speakers are getting detected as well as capable of playing music. As well confirm that the default sound device is set properly for the sound device that you are utilizing. To set the default device you first have to press start and then Type sound in the search box. And then On the Playback tab you have to choose the playback device, and then press Configure, as well as then confirm that the configurations are set properly. If the sound settings are set properly, as well as your speakers are previously set as the default device. And then choose the sound device that you would like as the default sound device, as well as after that press Set Default. At the last press OK to save your settings as well as to close the Sound dialog box

If the above given answer does not determine the problem after that you require to update the newest audio drivers from the producer’s website as well as make sure for the problem.
    If the problem still continues, after that you require to follow the steps given below.
    1. You first have to press on start as well as after that type in troubleshooting in addition to click enter.
    2. Now in hardware and sound you have to press on troubleshoot audio playback problem.
    3. Now go after the wizard to trouble shoot the problem.
    You have to keep it in mind to confirm that the audio drivers are the latest as well as windows 7 well-matched; if not there you require installing the drivers