Thread: Speakers does not produce any sound after installing Windows 7

Speakers does not produce any sound after installing Windows 7

I am been facing an issue with my system , before I tell you about the issue here are some information about my system. I have got a desktop system which I had bought it around two year back , I am using Intel dual core processor and I was using Windows xp operating system . But due to advanced system requirements I had upgrades my system and I had installed Windows 7 operating system , but since then there is not sound coming out from my system, if any one has any issues faced after changing their operating system then please tell me I I can get my Creative speakers in back to the normal condition.

Re: Speakers does not produce any sound after installing Windows 7

You are saying that after you installed the Windows 7 operating system you had it seems it had wear off the current audio drivers been installed in your system , so what you can do is you can visit the Creative official website and then install the compatible driver for your windows 7 operating system and then install it in your system . I think you can check the drivers in the device manager. But let me ask you did you made any sort of hardware changes in your system ?

You had said that you could not hear to any sort of sound after installing the Windows 7 operating system , so I think I know the reason for this Windows Audio Service was initialized and and set to automatic, with windows 7 sound drivers installed but still your system could not produce any sort of sound through your speakers so what you can do is you can update the audio drive from the Realtek site and download it in .exe file rather than the .zip file. I too had faced this issue but the given measures resolved my issues.

I do know what changes you are talking about , if you are talking about the hardware changes then I am verify sorry to inform you that , that I removed my old 160 GB hard drive and installed the new 500 GB in it;s place and I did that myself , but I do not understand and I have got a sound card as well installed in the motherboard. But I do not still understand what the hard drive removal has anything to do with the no sound issue in the system ? Please tell me the exact solution.

I think you should have mentioned this earlier , by now your issue had been resolved, you said you yourself had removed the old hard drive from your system and replaced it with a new one, I think during that process you moved the Sound card from its slot and it is now resulting in the no sound issue, so in order to resolve it you will have to open your system CPU again and see whether you sound card is properly placed its respective slot. Check your system and then post back the reply.