Thread: How to Run Puppy Linux

How to Run Puppy Linux

Hey I am working on Linux and I like working on it but now I know about the Puppy Linux.I actually like the look as well as feel of Puppy Linux 5.1 however I am still appearing around for the latest tutorials. For example how do I download as well as install. New software that is not incorporated in ‘quickpet’? So please advise me something related to my problem…..

Re: How to Run Puppy Linux

This is ridiculous! Whenever I discover a tutorial it is outdated. Just appear to be going round in circles as well as getting nowhere. Very poor Puppy Linux community who appear reluctant to help. Shall stick with the distro for a couple of days more then I will ditch it if I still is not able to make no progress. Pity as I actually like the distro. I am not certain what tutorials as well as articles you have make sure, however take a look at the Puppy Wiki if you have not completed so previously.

I wish I catch you before you get out of the Puppy window. There are at present a number of Puppy Linux distros being created or updated. I obtain your uncertainty. There are previous versions of Puppies in the 4.x series. There are “puplets” distros customs created by fans of Puppy getting to place their own "twist" on it. There is a Quirky, Woof. Even there are Puppy 5.x distros based on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx known as Lupu. Each Puppy sometimes has a separate repository for their. Understand which one you downloaded.

Hey friend even I am getting some issue related to this Puppy Linux I was hoping to find out how I might edit the /etc/hosts file in Puppy Linux 5.1 as well as stop ads plus undesirable sites. Are there lists out there that I could copy? So suggest me what is the solution to my problem so that I can solve it as soon as possible. Please reply me something I am waiting for any reply…...