Thread: Windows Vista - Intel ICH9 USB error 39

Windows Vista - Intel ICH9 USB error 39

Hello everybody,soon ago I have a trouble by means of ALL of my USB ports. Error message -Code 39 Error furthermore I cannot discover a cause.The most recent drivers are installed (Intel version 8.3.0.1011) as well as I cannot at the moment reinstall them. A number of programs have an answer, however just in 32 bits mode, as a result it offer an error on installing as well as quit.
    Does anybody have an answer?

Re: Windows Vista - Intel ICH9 USB error 39

First off all I am not a big admirer of programs similar to DriveAgent at the same time as I for myself believe they're not for all time correct ( My opinion).Those errors you are receiving may possibly moreover be analytical of an awaiting hard drive stoppage, as a result you require on the way to look there also. You may as well verify the SATA/IDE cables to as well as from the hard drive for carelessness.Furthermore Intel's chipset drivers typically require on the way to be installed accurate after the OS install, as well as if you have installed them at first, than I acutely disbelief they're the trouble.

Thanks for the information. I attempt on the way to remain my drives in good form as well as verify them frequently however you never be familiar with. In view of the fact that I have 5 two sata as well as 3 usb, I am turning them off one at a occasion furthermore will make use of the machine for numerous days as well as observe of the trouble happens once more. While it occurs several times a day, it appear to be expected that 4 days by means of no troubles would recognize a trouble drive, basic maybe and not for sure.

I was as well having troubles disconnecting an SATA external hard drive earlier than I downloaded this(version 9.1.1.1015) as well as the most recent matrix storage manager (IATA88ENU.exe), as a result I'm not certain which one accurate my trouble, however all is fine at the moment. Previous to I downloaded them my external drive was not displaying up in "Safely Remove Hardware."Possibly a number of these proposal given today from everyone will assist.