Thread: How can I change the language of the OS in windows 7 home premium?

How can I change the language of the OS in windows 7 home premium?

My problem is I have a HP laptop DV6 WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM with English language as the operating system. I would like to know if it's possible to change my operating system language in Spanish how to do it and if it is not then what are the solutions that can help me to solve this problem. Thank you in advance.

Re: How can I change the language of the operating system in windows 7 home premium?

A question is about the patch to change the language at windows7. So in this you can download "Windows 7 Language Pack (x64) - DVD (Multilanguage)" Seven for my 64-bit. The patch is there provision for all versions of Windows 7 (home, home premium, pro)? Because I have a friend who currently uses a Windows Home Premium in English and would like to pass it is in French because it's really not practical English when you already have trouble finding the menu when it is in French.

Re: How can I change the language of the operating system in windows 7 home premium?

I have one solution regarding this and I am sure that this will going to help you. In the Control Panel there is the option area and it is here that language a little searching you will find how to install the language pack French. So try this I am sure that this will help you in order to get rid from this issue. When I was facing the same issue at that time I have tried that and it fixes my issue. So if you want my suggestion then you just go for this.

The MUI Language Packs through Windows Update, giving the possibility to change the language of the Windows interface 7; are available only for Enterprise or Ultimate versions on to the msdn.microsoft.com website. I have read this article and whatever doubt was there they all get cleared. Any other source is not supported by Microsoft. So if you want then you just go for this.