Thread: Is Pinnacle Studio 9+ compatible with windows 7

Is Pinnacle Studio 9+ compatible with windows 7

I have recently purchased Pinnacle Studio 9+ and I have dell laptop as well as upgraded it to windows s7 home premium 64 bit. And when I try to use my Pinnacle Studio 9+ it does not work by means of windows 7?Is Pinnacle Studio 9+ is compatible with windows ? If you have any suggestion regarding to this issue. Please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for any valuable suggestion.

Re: Is Pinnacle Studio 9+ compatible with windows 7

You be able to attempt Compatibility Mode:
    If the application is not compatible, after that you may possibly attempt to install as well as run the program in compatibility mode.
    Make use of the following steps to run the program in compatible mode:
    1) Right click on the application
    2) And after that select Properties
    3) Now you need to Click on Compatibility tab
    4) choose Run this application in compatibility mode as well as choose Windows Vista or else no matter what operating system the program was running effectively.

If the above suggestion is not successful, after that attempt as well as run the Program Compatibility troubleshooter:

1. Go to stayrt menu and openOpen the Program Compatibility troubleshooter.
    After that click Control Panel and type troubleshooter in the start search box, as well as after that clickTroubleshooting.
    2. Follow the commands in the troubleshooter.
    If you are unable to install a application, try to install by inserting the installation disc for the program as well as, make use of the troubleshooterbrowse Setup.exe, Install.exe, or else something similar.

I have had a huge deal of complexity by means of Studio 14, however have at the moment installed my elderly as well as realistic Studio 9 Plus onto my latest Windows 7 64 bit PC. It take a whilst on the way to discover out how to, I originate I had on the way to place the original disc in the CD drive as well as after that open "computer" furthermore double click on the name Studio. After that, as advice by this new person, left click on "Run as administrator".There were a pair of blips where there was a memo stating that it had not installed the whole thing, however it appear on the way to be functioning fine.

Installed studio 9 using Run as administrator" most of it seems to work but I have a couple of problems. Can anyone help:-

1. there is always an error when I exit
    2: on create movie option the application hangs when I use DVD option, the others seem to work fine

thanks DGDG

Quote Originally Posted by DGDG View Post
    Installed studio 9 using Run as administrator" most of it seems to work but I have a couple of problems. Can anyone help:-

1. there is always an error when I exit
    2: on create movie option the application hangs when I use DVD option, the others seem to work fine

thanks DGDG
    I also had similar problems with the Pinnacle plus 9.4 version while creating movies but after I turned off my antivirus software and also disconnected from the websites, my problem seems to have subsided. So I guess whenever making a new movie with this software, you shouldnt try to do anything on the pc, just keep it rendering the files untill it finishes. Anyways, how much ram do you have and what is your computer specifications? What is the size of your hard drive and how much space is left in their?
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Quote Originally Posted by newtech View Post
    I also had similar problems with the Pinnacle plus 9.4 version while creating movies but after I turned off my antivirus software and also disconnected from the websites, my problem seems to have subsided. So I guess whenever making a new movie with this software, you shouldnt try to do anything on the pc, just keep it rendering the files untill it finishes. Anyways, how much ram do you have and what is your computer specifications? What is the size of your hard drive and how much space is left in their?
    HP Pavillion DV6 - Windows 7 64bit 500 Gbyte hard drive with 400 free (new computer). I don't get as far as rendering the movie. Soon as I click on the "Disc" option from the make movie menu, the app hangs and I have to close it down. I can select the make AVI option and it works fine. I wonder if pinnacle checks the disc drive first on this option and the combination of 64bit and the disc drive are incompatible with pinnacle 9.4. Will give is another go with everything else turned off.

one the other hand, maybe I should just give up and by an upgrade

DGDG