Thread: Downloading windows 7 updates manually

Downloading windows 7 updates manually

I was using Microsoft windows XP operating system on my desktop but due to the advancement in technology I have also upgraded my operating system to windows 7. I have also installed latest driver for my hardware and also I have updated my Kaspersky antivirus with the latest Update. I want to know that can I manually download the windows 7 update. If yes then provide me a solution describing eth steps to manually download window 7 update.

Re: Downloading windows 7 updates manually

You must always update your operating system with the latest update so that it prevents any problem and the system goes along way. The steps to download window update are as follows:
    1. You need to start the system and open the internet browser by double clicking on it.
    2. You need to go to the Microsoft official website by typing the URL in the address bar.
    3. In the Microsoft windows webpage, you need to enter windows 7 update and press the ok button.
    4. Microsoft updates will be displayed; you need to click on download button. And the update will be downloaded to the selected destination folder.

I did not know how to download windows 7. Thanks for providing me the solution. From the above given solution it was possible for me to download the windows 7 updates. After downloading the updates of windows 7 when I tried to install it then I am facing and therefore I need a solution which will help me in installing windows 7 update successfully.

If you are facing problem with the windows update utility then you can easily troubleshoot it by launching the troubleshoot application. To fix the update problem you need to follow the steps given below:
    • You need to close all the window and then click on start button from the desktop.
    • Select control panel window and in the control panel window you need to type "Troubleshooter" in the search box.
    • Then you need to browse to the security section and click on "Fix Problems with Windows Update" button to fix the update problem.