Thread: Is Microsoft money 2007 compatible with windows 7

Is Microsoft money 2007 compatible with windows 7

I have recently upgraded to Windows 7 as well as found out that Money 2007 is not compatible in the company of Windows 7. I require on the way to be capable to load my Data Files into a Money Product that is companionable by means of Windows 7. Any suggestions? Is there Money software that is Windows 7 compatible as well as will recognize Microsoft Money 2007 Data Files as of from a Vista computer? or else is there a means to alter the Data Files as a result they are compatible?I have together the Windows Vista Disc as well as the Windows Money 2007 however in view of the fact that the Windows Vista disc is despoiled I cannot use again except I get a new disc.

Re: Is Microsoft money 2007 compatible with windows 7

I also Installed Money Plus 2009 on Windows 7 x64. Installed by means of no troubles as well as on first run it ask for an update. Completed the update by means of no trouble. After that at what time attempted to run the program it appear similar to it is going to open, the display screen come into view as well as after that the program exits instantaneously. Attempted on the way to run it in Vista as well as windows XP SP3 compatibility mode however that did not perform anything. Program just will not run.

Probably for the reason that it has been discontinued as well as certain functionality for example online banking will not be accessible to any further extent. Attempt adding an blank registry key named autorun.inf in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE->Microsoft->Windows NT->CurrentVersion->IniFileMapping]. And see if you trouble further exist or not.

Thanks for your quick answer. But at what time I go to the Windows 7 Compatibility Website as well as asked regarding loading Microsoft Money 2007 on top of my computer after I upgrade to Windows 7, it whispered Money 2007 is not compatible by means of Windows 7? I have attempted installing it, together from the Money 2007 Deluxe CD as well as from the Sunset edition accessible from Microsoft.com. In both cases I obtain an error message of "Your AUTORUN.INF file is missing or else corrupt".

Do not be familiar with if you are making use of Windows 7, on the other hand, the steps are the identical. I had start Money at the same time as an administrator (go to Start Menu and Right click and select the 'run as administrator' option). After that generate a new file. Money be supposed to after that prompt to download the update, as well as at what time done as a result (by checking the edition number), you will be capable on the way to open the Money 2005 file.