Thread: Specification For iMac

Specification For iMac

I am just planning to but new iMac for the work that can be performed by me in the house itself. And also it is that I wanted to get the specifications of the system that is being used by me. The main thing that I wanted to do is that, I wanted to make the use of the Internet, E-mail, Word Docs and also the use of the music files along with it. And also it is that I wanted to make use of the graphical work programs and also the use of the Painters. And also it is that I wanted to make use of the high end graphical games such as the Assassin Creed for the system that is being used by me. Please suggest me the best solution for it so that is can get best of the iMac for the house hold use.

Re: Specification For iMac

You can make use of the i3 that will sufficiently work out for the system that you are expecting to make use of. There are other iMac that can work well with the system that you are just making use of and also it is that you would not require the high speed end for the working and also for the purpose of the works that you are just performing in the home you would not require any high end iMac and just making the use of the i3 can work out well for you.

And also it is that you can make use of the i5 Quads that are not supporting the hyper threading, but also it is that if you are making use of the i5 that is of the dual cores and also it is that you can make use of the i7 that can be best for the biggest and the best is that you can just make use of the quads for the i7 that can be used for the system of the iMac for it.

And also you can just make use of the 5670 that has got some of the best of the configuration that can be based for the Mac sites and also it is that all the Mac’s are not being used for the hyper threading and also for the case of the processors. And also it is that you should use the applications of the safari and iTunes so that the net browsing can be best for you in the iMac that you are just going to make use of.

And if you are planning for some multi-media graphics and hard core gaming consoles then the specifications should be brought out by you and it depends that how you are upgrading the Mac with high resolution and multiple layers of features. I have just been using the Macbook Black which is being upgraded and the upgrading features are working out well with it I guess. But also it is that the iMac perform well enough when they are being compared to any of the older version of the Mac that is of the Macbook Black. And after all if you are just planning to get one of the Apple products then why not make use of the Macbook Pro which is one of the best of the Apple products to use for.