Thread: After update Windows 7 System Restore broke my Identity Safe Password

After update Windows 7 System Restore broke my Identity Safe Password

After the most recent Windows 7 update on last week, my Outlook stopped up connecting to Gmail's Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) server. I determined on the way to do a system restore to reverse out the update as a result I could work all the way through the trouble. New trouble I be not able to no longer log into Identity Safe. It will not permit me perform a 'Restore Identity Safe'. Do I have any alternative? I do not contain a backup of the Identity Safe data.If recovering my stored passwords is not probable, is there any means I be able to discover the file that have the links to each and every one of my saved URL's. I honestly do not yet be familiar with how many sites I have saved on the way to Identity Safe so as to go back as well as rebuild the data be supposed to I have to start in excess of.Thanks!

Re: After update Windows 7 System Restore broke my Identity Safe Password

Do you perform any kind of backups of your C drive? Whichever image or else file based backups? If you perform, it be supposed to be likely on the way to restore the Identity Safe data if a particular register was incorporated in the backup.If you are capable on the way to undo system restore at the same time as, attempt this first. If you are able on the way to perform this as well as recover your Identity Safe data after that you be able to carry out an clear backup of Identity Safe. At that time if you require making use of system restore once more as well as if it blows alerting your Identity Safe data once more, you may possibly at least re-establish it at that time.Please allow us be familiar with how it goes.

I attempted on the way to undo the system restore, to no advantage. Identity Safe password at a standstill out of order.Unluckily, I do not have any recent backups that will hold Identity Safe data. Because of space limits, I narrowed my backup range to data directory simply. I retrospect I be supposed to have incorporated Identity Safe in that range.If I may possibly discover a backup by means of the Identity Safe folder restricted in it, what file(s) will I be seeing to restore? I do not desire on the way to clean out every of the stored logins that I contain. I just require on the way to acquire my password functioning once more.Thanks!

I have the accurate similar trouble recently upgraded from Norton Internet Security 2010 to Norton Internet Security 2011, permit Norton perform the un-install of previous edition as well as at the moment cannot get into my profile - inform me password is inaccurate which is completely not. I exhausted more than two hours by means of tech support furthermore not anything worked counting a total uninstall as well as reinstall. I as well have Windows 7 64 bit home version. Have formed a new profile furthermore one by one entering logins once more however I am extremely afraid that unexpectedly I will not have access here either.

For persons who are facing this trouble I believe I have found a means to obtain the ID safe data well again as a result you be able to log in. As a minimum this procedure functioned for me. Follow the steps as outlined below with no digression.

• First turn OFF Norton Tamper product Protection furthermore click Apply. As well as Set duration to 30 min.
    • Now browse directory where IDDStore.dat as well as IDDStore_bak.dat are positioned. Highlight furthermore press copy these files and paste them top your desktop.
    • Now delete both the files (IDDStore.dat as well as IDDStore_bak.dat) from IdentitySafeDataStore directory.
    • Now copy the IDDStore_bak.dat from your desktop and paste again to IdentitySafeDataStore directory. Rename it to IDDStore.dat.
    • Now turn OFF Norton Tamper product Protection. And Exit Norton Internet Security settings.
    • Go back into Web Settings in Norton Internet Security as well as try to log into ID safe once more.
    Please allow me be familiar with how it goes.