Thread: Error: missing UXCore.dll

Error: missing UXCore.dll

I am having some problem with my computer. Whenever I start the computer then it shows me the error message that says missing the UXCore.dll. This is the first time I am getting this error so I am totally unaware for this. Is there anyone who has faced the same problem or have any idea about this then please let me know that. I will appreciate each and every reply. Please reply soon. Thank you.

Re: Error: missing UXCore.dll

I was also facing the similar issue with my computer and was not able to solve the problem. I tried many solutions to solve this issue but all of that was just waste of time. Finally I found that the problem was with the Windows Live Essentials. I uninstalled that and installed that again and this solves the problem for me. So I recommend you to do the same and I hope that this will do the same for you. Click here to go to Windows Live Essentials page.

Is it started suddenly? If that is the case then you can make use of the system restore utility. This utility is there in the system tools. Go to the system tools and open system restore. Here you have to select the date to which you want to restore the system. Select the date when it was running fine, prior to the current date. Click on next and click restore. It will start restoring the system. It will take some time and after completion it will restart the system on itself. This will let all the settings to the point where it was on that selected date. I hope this will resolve this issue for you.

There may be some of the files of the operating system that are missing from the system and so it is giving you the errors like this. If you are also having the same issue then you can do repair of the operating system. Take the bootable OS CD and insert it in your computer. Boot the system from that CD. It will ask you for the type of installation. You have to select repair and continue. Now it will do all the things automatically. It will replace all the missing and corrupted files from your system.

You can try all the above solution and if it solves the problem then it is OK but if it is not able to solve the issue then the only option that left for you is to reinstall the operating system. This time if it is possible then you have to take a different copy of the setup and use that to install it. I am saying this because it is possible that the setup itself is corrupted and fresh setup will solve the problem for you.

SarahAnderson Guest

Hello

As UXCore.dll file is missing or corrupted, you need to get a new dll file. Here are the steps to replace UXCore.dll file
    Step 1. You can download missing UXCore.dll here:

Step 2. Paste this file into your system32 or SyWOW64 folder.
    Step 3. Navigate to your System32(32Bit OS) or SyWOW64(64Bit OS) Folder.
    Note: The location of System32 and SyWOW64 is
    C:Windows\System32 (If you are using 32Bit Windows)
    C:\Windows\SysWOW64 (if you are using 64Bit Windows)
    Step 4. Paste the UXCore.dll file into this folder.
    Step 5. Try to run it. It might work now. If not, restart your computer to restore it effectively. Good Luck