Thread: SFiQen1 has stopped working in windows XP

SFiQen1 has stopped working in windows XP

I need your help to solve a problem, actually I think my PC has caught a virus, whenever my computer starts there is a program called “SFiQen1” is giving me an error message saying that “SFiQen1 has stopped working” that runs and opens about 11 windows. I need your help to remove it. If this is a virus please tell me how can I remove it , what are the sources of this virus.

Re: SFiQen1 has stopped working in windows XP

Disconnect from the Internet and close all running applications. Temporarily disable the time and only use ADremover, protection in real time antivirus and antispyware, which can interfere greatly the search procedure and cleaning tool.
    • Double-click on the Ad-remover located on the desktop.
    • On the page, click the "CLEAN"
    • Confirm start the scan
    • Let the tool work.
    • Post the report appears at the end.
    • (The report is saved as C: \ Ad-report (scan / clean). Txt)

The last time I encountered such message was a virus. The Hxxxx.EXE file type and in this case a file generated by the virus . So I finally installed the Microsoft Security Essential on my system and it really helped me a lot and after the installation I updated the antivirus definitions and finally scanned the whole computer which helped me to get this virus fixed and it started working absolutely without any sort of error message. Microsoft Security Essential is really a very good Antivirus application.

After a system crash I got an error message: "File is not a system file uxtheme.dll ..." in windows XP. I have this file from another Windows XP system. Since that work, but only the classic-style, and all attempts to activate win XP style fails. ("The visual style could not be found because the file does not exist." - ". Send Error Report> ?.i get this error message , anyone any ideas please help .I suspect that as more files are broken. If anyone has idea, or even knows the problem, I would be very grateful for help!

Well it appears as your system has been corrupted and hence it would be better to get it repaired using the recovery CD. But prior to the repair I would suggest you to install an antivirus ans scan your system. Sometimes a virus can also affect your system and you will not be able to repair the corrupted system. After you finish scanning simply insert the Recovery CD and repair the system files. Hope that this will definitely fix your issue.

Experiment with a repair. Which is definitely theme.dll rewritten here, if unusable or patched.
    • Insert the Windows XP CD into the drive.
    • Start / Run / type sfc scannow
    • Generated system files are corrupted replaced / restored.
    • After the operation, you can try to patch the new theme.dll.
    • Watch out for the different patch versions out there.
    • Without SP1, SP1, SP2 there are three files in circulation.
    • Before creating better system resistance put a point, then you are
    • on the safe side.