Thread: Is Windows 7 Media Player 12 has the built in graphic equalizer and SRS WOW?

Is Windows 7 Media Player 12 has the built in graphic equalizer and SRS WOW?

Hello friends, is the Windows 7 Window media player 12 provides the built in graphic equalizer and SRS WOW? Can I access the settings to make active graphic equalizer and SRS WOW which was accessible in the Media Player 11? This option was been available with the Media Player 11. And if it is not accessible with it, then can I move back to the Media Player 11 after installing the Media player 12. Please provide the solution for me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is Windows 7 Media Player 12 has the built in graphic equalizer and SRS WOW?

Yes, I am sure that Windows Media Player 12 provides all of the features and you don't require to go reverse to Media Player 11. You can locate them in Windows Media Player Enhancements configuration; for that the users have to toggle to Window Media Player 12 Now Playing mode or Skin view. The improvement location in Windows Media Player 12 such as cross fading and auto volume stage, graphic equalizer, play speed situation, quiet type, SRS WOW property, video settings and Dolby Digital situation have been detached list of options and preference in WMP12 Library outlook, and only accessible unseen in Now Playing view or Skin mode.

Re: Is Windows 7 Media Player 12 has the built in graphic equalizer and SRS WOW?

This things worked for me: in to the Media Player library view, select and right click in to the spot when the menu tabs are shown or make use of the menu bar id it is been displayed. From that go at the view option, and select the now playing. After that you are in the compact view, in that view select the enhancement, from that choose the graphic equalizer.

For the window media player 12 equalizer: first you initially start the window media player 12 in the Library view. Secondly you press on to the Alt button to go to the menu or can go directly by the mouse and then from that go at the View option and the select the skin chooser. Thirdly choose ‘Revert’ skin as through the skins list and then hit the “Apply Button” button to do the changes. You can now observe the “Graphic Equalizer” push button at the base of the skinned WMP12. Finally set the default equalizer alternatives to whatsoever you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep123 View Post
    Yes, I am sure that Windows Media Player 12 provides all of the features and you don't require to go reverse to Media Player 11. You can locate them in Windows Media Player Enhancements configuration; for that the users have to toggle to Window Media Player 12 Now Playing mode or Skin view. The improvement location in Windows Media Player 12 such as cross fading and auto volume stage, graphic equalizer, play speed situation, quiet type, SRS WOW property, video settings and Dolby Digital situation have been detached list of options and preference in WMP12 Library outlook, and only accessible unseen in Now Playing view or Skin mode.
    It has really helped me out, thank you very much "Deep 123".