Thread: Unable to load user profile in multiple accounts

Unable to load user profile in multiple accounts

Hello, when I try to log on either with a new account (a newly created, whether administrative or limited), or when I try to load a temporary profile I get the error: The user profile service failed to start. The profile could not be loaded”. I get this error with any account that attempts to create (I have 4 users and an administrator and they work well, I cannot create more accounts) by eliminating those with few browser windows are not removed from the home screen, and accessing the user profiles are gone. I read a white paper that says you have to delete the faulty user profiles and registry entries associated with them, but I cannot do because I cannot find these items, and as the profile ID number, which appears in the Windows registry, if I delete one, the profiles are deleted or just delete the registry entry? In the end I guess the problem is not that there is a corrupt profile, but windows are created by evil, because the few that I created when install the system work perfectly, try creating the account 5 times sometimes as an administrator and other limited but loaded. The guest account cannot upload, I get the same error. How I can fix it? First tried to do what the note said the KB but could not because I found the profiles and then tried, but vice not hurt to try, do a startup repair with the DVD. System Restore is not an option because I do not know since when the problem data and also delete the restore points periodically and leave the newer, so all I have restore points for two or three days ago.

Re: Unable to load user profile in multiple accounts

Obviously if the SFC tool has detected errors and has been repaired, you probably have file-level problems in the system. What may be damaged is the default user profile each time you try to log on and take this information to configure the default user that you create or log in, generates these errors. This may have been damaged or damage in isolated cases an application that is installed on your computer or by a bad shutdown (power outage for example). You can try to repair the problem by reinstalling Service Pack 2 or should already try to reinstall the system for one of these logins can finish problems damage the home and cannot access your personal data. Here is the link to download Service Pack 2.Try to install the system in Safe Mode

The problem is able to happen if the user profile was removed yourself by utilizing the command prompt or Windows Explorer. A profile that is yourself removed does not take away the security identifier (SID) of the registry list of profiles. Microsoft does NOT recommend that this is the standard way to remove user profiles of the teams. Consistent and documented method is to use the "User Profiles", which is in Advanced System Settings in the properties of the system. For applications, this feature is available through the API "DeleteProfiles." If SID is present, Windows will attempt to load the profile using ProfileImagePath that points to a nonexistent path. Therefore, the profile cannot be loaded.

To solve this trouble manually, follow these steps:
    1: First you have to remove the profile which is recently utilizing the Properties dialog box of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:
    - Tick Start, then tick the right mouse button and then tick Computer, tick Properties. Tick Change Settings. In the Properties dialog box prompt, tick the advanced tab. Under User Profiles, click Settings. In the dialog box User Profiles, select the profile you want to delete, click Delete, and then click OK.
    2: Tick Start , Type regedit in the Start Search box and press ENTER.
    3: Locate and expand the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ ProfileList
    4: Click the right mouse button on the SID you want to remove, and then click Delete.
    5: Log on to the computer and create a new profile.

When creating a new user can make the process but after reboot you get the message that you mention at the beginning of the post or even allows you to create the user is on the way out? If you create a new account no longer lets you log on with that work properly? So please try to give me this information as soon as it is possible for you. So that I will try to help you in an advanced way.

Thank you very much for your attention, one last query, if I reinstall Windows will I be able to continue to receive updates via Windows Update, and that support for Windows Vista without SP ended. We are using SP2 view, my question is: when you reinstall, I get the SP1 and 2 automatically or will I have to do manually? So please try to give the solution for this as soon as possible.