Thread: Net Framework in windows 7 startup error: Could not find file 'C:\Windows\system32\links2.txt'.__File name: 'C:\Windows\system32\links2.txt'

Net Framework in windows 7 startup error: Could not find file 'C:\Windows\system32\links2.txt'.__File name: 'C:\Windows\system32\links2.txt'

I presently upgraded from windows xp home premium 64 bit to Windows 7. I ran the update mentor furthermore corrected the three problems it acknowledged, previous to upgrading. Uninstall iTunes as well as HP Quick Launch Buttons as well as MS Power Toys for windows XP. At the moment, after the upgrade, at what time the machine runs all the way through startup, I receive an error message saying that “REQUIRED SYSTEM SOFTWARE NOT INSTALLED. MS .NET Framework Version 2.0 is required to continue”Any suggestions to resolve this trouble? Your suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

re: Net Framework in windows 7 startup error: Could not find file 'C:\Windows\system32\links2.txt'.__File name: 'C:\Windows\system32\links2.txt'

As per my knowledge as you mentioned that you have updated your system from windows xp to windows 7, Versions of MS .net are not backwards compatible. You require on the way to download as well as install edition 2.0 along by means of 3.5.1, furthermore that be supposed to fix any problem.

re: Net Framework in windows 7 startup error: Could not find file 'C:\Windows\system32\links2.txt'.__File name: 'C:\Windows\system32\links2.txt'

I also acquire this error message that Microsoft .net framework cannot discover file required.Error message- Could not find file 'C:\Windows\system32\links2.txt'.__File name: 'C:\Windows\system32\links2.txt'. System software is not installed. I am receiving a MS .net framework error at time of windows start. I would like to be familiar with what I require to accomplish on the way to fix this trouble.

I have previously attempted reinstalling both edition. At what time I perform, I get an error message saying that the edition of MS .NET is previously installed. MS .NET does not display up within the INSTALL/UNINSTALL programs catalog by means of Windows 7 from what I have observe as a result I cannot update or else take away from there.

You can try to perform SFC scan.Steps to carry out a SFC scan:
    1. Go to Start/All Programs/Accessories. Right colick on CMD and select run as admin
    2. You will be ask for an administrator password or else for a verification, type the password, or else click OK
    3. Type: sfc /scannow , as well as after that press ENTER
    4. If any files need a restore SFC will restore them. You may possibly be asked on the way to insert your Windows 7 DVD for this procedure to go on.
    5. After the scan has finished, Exit the command prompt window
    6. Reboot the PC and verify.