Thread: Validity of Windows 7 expired after 6 months

Validity of Windows 7 expired after 6 months

I am genuine user of the Microsoft Windows. I have bought a copy of Microsoft windows 7 by ebay for my Desktop PC. After using 6months a message appeared on screen saying my Windows 7 copy is not genuine though I have done successful activation of my windows. I am really frustrated with this situation. I have tried to search on the Google but there is no solution available. Below mention details may help you Windows Product ID- 00426-066-2237725-86004 Partial Product Key- Q4HQJ HrOffline- 0x00000000 HrOnline: 0xC004C4A2 I will really thankful if you can give me some appropriate solution.

Re: Validity of Windows 7 expired after 6 months

You have provided me Windows Product ID: 00426-066-2237725-86004. The thing is that you have bought Windows 7 Ultimate product key which not available for the resell. You should contact your retailer and ask for the refund. You can check on Genuine Microsoft Advantage website. You can validate your Windows 7 by clicking on Validate Windows link. If the validation fails you can go for the WGA kit. I hope it will help you.

Looking on your situation I want to k now certain information about purchase of your Microsoft Windows 7.Please tell me whether you have bought full copy of the Microsoft windows7 DVD with hologram and certificate of the Authenticity. Also check whether it has License printed on yellow label? Confirm that Product key should be printed on it. Whether you have bought only the product key for the same?

You can convert Pirated Window 7 to genuine window 7 by using Window genuine advantage kit. You have to use new product key. You should download Windows Product Key Update Tool software and execute the same. You can down load that software from the Microsoft website. This software helps you to continue the activation process of the windows 7. Above mention steps will help you to sove your problem.