Thread: Blue screen after installing Symantec Endpoint

Blue screen after installing Symantec Endpoint

I have got a Dell Dimension system. If you ask about my system info I have got a Intel core 2 duo processor, 5oo Gb of hard drive and 2 GB of RAM installed in my Dell system . I have installed My system is under constant usage of internet services, so for the that purpose I had installed Symantec Endpoint to protect it from the malicious programs , but I do not no why after installing that security system my Dell system encounters a BSOD i.e a Blue screen error,how can get rid of this and make my system up and running.

Re: Blue screen after installing Symantec Endpoint

Well according to you , your system is encountering the Blue screen of Death error after you had installed the Symantec Anti Virus , so it is the root cause of the issue you are facing , an antivirus is meant for the security purpose but what is the use of it if it results out in some sort of issue and that too in some critical issue as blue screen, so it is more advisable for you to remove that anti virus at once .

But here is what the main question arises , how to remove it . You cannot remove that anti-virus , unless you boot to the Windows , so what you can do is check if you can boot through the safe mode if you can , you should choose the option safe mode with networking as through which you will be a able to connect through the internet and post your queries , after booting through the safe mode you can remove the Anti-virus from there . This Antivirus which you have installed does not seem to be compatible with your current version of operating system.

You have got a network that has a server working with win. 03, symantec v11, security system is causing a conflict with a channel running win 7, and with a specific name quickbooks prem. 2010. You could have called their tech support , but I do not think they will be able to assist you QuickBooks support couldn't help, Symantec couldn't help. s. Other editions of this security system are working very fine but seems to have conflict in this edition , so I think you should do a clean installation of operating system.