Thread: Unable to install HP M1319f MFP drivers

Unable to install HP M1319f MFP drivers

I have recently purchased a brand new computer system that is of HP Pavilion a4310f and which is running on windows 7 home premium operating system. Now the thing here is that I am also having the one year old printer and that too of HP M1319f which is the multifunction USB printer. Actually this printer is not been detected on the new system that I have setup. I don’t know why it is not detected and also not in working condition anymore. Please help me in this case and let me know how I can again make use of my printer.

Re: Unable to install HP M1319f MFP drivers

The problem clearly says that the drivers are not properly installed or they have not been updated. So what you have to do here is that just install the drivers again on your system and then see whether the printer is detected or not. I hope that it will work. And if you have actually installed the drivers then you have to update the same from the device manager. I hope that installing the proper driver will help you out of this issue.

Well if you ask me then you have to turn off the system and then remove all the power cords that is detach the system from the power and now also disconnect the printer from the system. Now just keep it idle for some time and then again reconnect it with system I guess this time you will be able to view the printer on the system that is it will be detected and also you can use the printer with greater effect. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.

Well I was also facing the similar kind of problem but after installing the patch file on the system which was downloaded from the official site that is HP on this case. And I guess you are also going through the same phase and to solve your issue you can try out the same thing. And if that won’t work then you have to contact the HP support and then just fire a complaint over there with the problem. So what you have to do here is that visit the HP customer service center and let them know the exact problem faced by you. I hope that they will cooperate with you and also will help you to solve this issue.

I have still facing the same problem even though after the installation of the proper drivers. The thing here is that I am not able to connect the printer. I have downloaded the drivers from the official site and installed them but it seems to me that they are still not working. I have also placed the complaint at Hp but they are forcing me to keep the printer with them and I don’t want to do that. Please help me out of this case.