Thread: Unable to use sniping tool in windows 7

Unable to use sniping tool in windows 7

I am having the dell vostro 1014 laptop and using it from last 12 months the thing is that recently I have upgraded it with the windows 7 and also I have installed the sniping tool but the thing is that it seems to be not working properly in the windows 7 operating system. I don’t know why it is happening so but whenever I try to open the tool then an error is thrown to me saying that “The Snipping Tool is not working on your computer right now. Restart your computer and try again. If the problem persists, contact your system administer." I am getting this error again and again please help me to solve it.

Re: Unable to use sniping tool in windows 7

As the error says try and restart the system and then again use the tool and see whether it works or not and if don’t then just uninstall the tool that you have. I mean to say that if the problem persists than you have to just uninstall the sniping tool and then just install the latest one. I hope that using the latest and the upgraded tool will help you to solve the issue permanently.

If you will ask me then you have to run the sfc scan command then see whether it helps or not. So what you have to do here is that just open the command prompt from the start option>>> All programs>>accessories >> command prompt. So right click on the same and select run. After that yo have type the sfc command and then just wait for few minutes because the scan will start and will sacn the whole system for any corrupted file and also will repair the same if found. I hope that it will fix the sniping tool issue also.

Well the problem that you are facing is due to the compatibility issue. The thing here is that if the tool that you are using is not compatible with the version of windows 7 that you are using then it is no use. So what you have to do is just check out for the whether the sniping tool is compatible with the system or not and if not then just don’t try and force the installation. Most of the applications and tools are not compatible on the windows 7 operating system and if you really want the same then you can use the ultimate version of windows 7.

I am also facing the similar kind of issue where I am not able to install the sniping tool on my windows 7 operating system. The thing here is that I have recently downloaded this tool and whenever it try to install the same on the it gives me an saying that unspecified path. I don’t know why this happening and also don’t know why I am getting this error please help me in this case.