Thread: Cardfile is not working properly in Windows 7

Cardfile is not working properly in Windows 7

Whenever it try open a CARD file I am unable to do so, I don’t know why but the system is not letting me to open the file and after click on the file nothing happens. Also I have some of the card file they are not actually working as they should be. Please let me know the possible way that will allow me to open that CARD file in proper manner and then also enable me to have an access on the same. Please help me out of this case.

Re: Cardfile is not working properly in Windows 7

Well the CARD file that you are trying to open may have got corrupted and that is why the system is not letting you to open that file. It happens if the file gets corrupted then the system fails to read the files and that is why you are not able to have on those files. Now what you have to do here is that just checkout whether it happens with all the files and if not then you have to remove those files which are already corrupted.

According to me the best way to open the CARD file is to just click on that file and let the windows operating system decide which program to use to open these files. I am sure that it will work because I use the same and generally open the card file without any issue. And if you still not able to open this file then you have rum the SFC scan since it is the Microsoft product you can fix the issue with the help of sfc scan you can solve the problem related with the CARD file.

I thing the CARD file are very old Microsoft product and it seems to me that I won’t be compatible with the operating system that you are using. Since windows 7 is the latest operating system I don’t think that you will be able to run the file in windows 7. Now what you have to do here is that just check for the compatibility whether it really lacks behind. As per my knowledge the card file is not compatible with WINDOWS 7. So don’t try and save such files and also don’t try and force to open it cause it may cause problems to the other files also.