Thread: Lost Picture after a shortcut was created from origin

Lost Picture after a shortcut was created from origin

Hello friend’s, I have the problem with recovering my lost pictures .When I turned my P.C. on i realized that nothing was there. All my pictures, folders, music were gone. I tried to log on to my internet and i Tunes. All my settings were gone. It was like I was under a different login. My icons were even different. please help me to get out through this query!

Re: Lost Picture after a shortcut was created from origin

According to me it’s may be due to corrupted system files. it makes system slow and make effect on system performance. Try to change or update the anti virus software. And try to remove then temporary files, and cache to take an effect .then restart P.C. the file you want you want to opened file or picture is may be corrupted . it may due to virus because the virus changes attribute show to hidden . Go to My computer then tools option select folder option - ->view - ->check option show hidden files. This may be helpful.

By mistake that particular picture get deleted or moved from original location then there is possibility of losing picture after shortcut was created. Deleted documents it may be recovered through recycle bin. If it is happen then go to recycle bin and right click to that file and restore it! If nothing is happen then check on internet on recovery tools that recovers your documents.

Normally in order to get out of this situation, you have to restart your computer. Your icons can be missing from your desktop for two reasons, either something has gone wrong with the explorer.exe process, which handles the desktop, or the icons are simply hidden. The latter method is easier to fix. First, right-click on the desktop and choose ar5range by option then go to show desktop option check that id checked if nothing then check it. Changes can seeN after a few seconds.