Thread: Unable to fix error 1275 on windows 7

Unable to fix error 1275 on windows 7

I have recently installed a game on my system and main thing us that the installing process was fantastic and error less too. Now whenever I start the game it gives me an error message saying that I have to login as an administrator first to play the game. The error message also gives the error code that is 1257. Now I really don’t know why this error is being thrown to me and also don’t know what to do further. Does anyone ever have faced this issue if yes then please let me know how to solve the same.

Re: Unable to fix error 1275 on windows 7

Well if you will ask me then the game that you have installed having some issue with the operating system. So what you have to so in this case is that just uninstall the game and then try and install the same again. I am sure that this time the game will not give any such errors because there were definite mistakes that were committed by you while installing the game. But this time keep one thing in mind that you are doing the clean installation and also not committing any such mistakes.

Well the error clearly says that you have to be logged in as the administrator and that is why the game is not starting. I mean to say that if you are getting this error then you have to login as the administrator and then try to open the game. I guess you will definitely solve the issue after logging in as the administrator. It happens sometimes we are not allowed to have an access on particular files or folders since it requires the admin login to do the same thing. I hope this will help you.

Thanks a lot for considering my problem and also providing the solution. But the thing is that I am still not able to solve the issue. Actually I don’t have anything like administrator on my laptop. I am using the windows 7 operating system with only one account and that too only with one user account. Now I don’t know how I can solve this issue and how I can be an administrator to play the game please help me.

I was also facing the similar kind of error few days back and was really unable to solve it but after troubleshooting a lot I found that the game should be run in as the administrator. So what it did to solve the issue just right clicked on the game and then selected the option “Run as Administrator” and the game ran successfully. So I guess you are also going through the same face and it seems to me that doing this will definitely help you.

That is the operating system error, you may have an issue of illegal copy of windows, the operating system disables an option of installing the drivers for your game engine, so that is why you receive an error 1275. Also that might be caused (again) by the operating system, the best solution (sadly) is to re-install it. Nothing like running as an administrator or disabling the security options will help, the system will not be responding to any changes made to your account.