Thread: Reconnect problem after Standby

Reconnect problem after Standby

I have the following problem: I have a laptop with which I am of course a lot. However, I do not shut down the notebook but to set it just in standby, however, can produce after the boot no internet connection, either via LAN or via WiFi. It does not matter whether I have the same or a different use. I tested this several times, and it (sorry) pisses me off slowly. Does anyone have the same problem, or does anyone have a solution for this? My unit Upper: Acer Aspire 5630

Re: Reconnect problem after Standby

Yes I had the same problem with Vista, after booting from standby mode, it did not detect any network card and thus could not even connect to the Internet. What is the reason I am not sure why but I have also installed the Windows 7, which works fine. Also if anybody has proper solution for this issue then pleased help me.

As the drivers still not 100% compatible with the RC are your problem could be due to this. I would definitely try the latest drivers for both NICs download. If this does not work, maybe a question to help the support team of the manufacturer. Or you try to get the driver and install it as soon as it is possible for you. I am sure that this will help you.

Sometimes it will help to avoid the power management of the network card to the OS. In the Computer Management \ Device Manager is located in the properties of the network card of the tab Power Management. There, take out all the ticks and reboot. In the BIOS, sometimes there are still such options. So try this if you are not getting the solution after trying the above solutions.