Thread: Unable to access my account manager

Unable to access my account manager

Well my problem is that when I try to access my administrator account I cannot, do just about 2 weeks of this. I have tried to enter from the other existing account we have and go to CONTROL PANEL, and CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT OR MANAGE ANOTHER ACCOUNT, then asks me the password of the administrator account and the income, but: nothing happens, ie does no change at all, I cannot change anything, I'm desperate please I'd like to get a response from you, thank you very much.

Re: Unable to access my account manager

What exactly happens when you try to enter your administrator account? Not when you are on another account and asks the administrator password but when the screen with all users and you try to enter the administrator. Is there an error? Is the screen is all black? Do not do anything and returns to the screen with the users? When you try to enter your administrator account the system hangs and does not charge the user can try a repair installation to how not affect your files or programs. Do you have the Windows installation disc?

There is no way to enter an administrator password without it. If you have more than one user administrator can use this user to delete or modify user with the problem. You can try in safe mode and check if your computer does not have a hidden administrator in safe mode or if the user accepts your admin password. To enter safe mode (safe mode only) from this link Not much else you can try since the system was designed so that an Administrator user account cannot be used without the password.

Hello and got an answer of you. But the truth is not to do because my password does not enter the system, not that you do not have the password, if I have what happens to the system outlet. Same if you log in from another account not let me make any changes such as deleting an account or adding another, every action to be undertaken by the computer asks me for the password and the income that I have the problem is that there is no more, or does nothing. I know that the system was designed for use with a password and as I repeat it, I know the password but even when there is no more income, another problem I noticed is that the computer cannot do backup! always says backup failed, although I tried to do it myself is no result. I hope your answer, thank you and apologize for any inconvenience that may caused by my ignorance!

I am also going through the same situation. Well thank you very much for all your replies, but unfortunately none has helped me in anything. Well I know the password, at no time the computer told me that the password I entered is invalid or that is incorrect simply nothing happens. I mean?? When I asked to enter the password I get the space where you enter, then enter the password and then again for example if I click on "Manage Another Account" ok asking for the password, the income and returns the screen where the options including "Manage Another Account" then nothing happened really, is that given there and repeat the process and nothing happens it does not take any action. And I repeat I know the password, even the password I had before and I tried to enter it and obviously tell me it is invalid, but when I enter is correct that there is simply no action at all. Sorry to be so silly but made me think that what I said about my problem I cannot remember my password, and that's not the problem, maybe what I want to know is if this problem can be solved by me part or if I have to take my computer to any workshop.