Thread: How to recover Speech Recognition Error in Windows 7 RC

How to recover Speech Recognition Error in Windows 7 RC

I am using the computer since last five years and my specification is windows 7 64 bit operating system with 320 GB hard disk space and 4 GB ram and also using the AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ processor. I am here to get the solution for the issue I am getting with my speech recognition program on my PC. Actually whenever I run the program I get the error message "Speech recognition could not begin since the speech arrangement is not carry. The recognizer speech must go with the language of the consumer boundary. Please modify the recognizer speech in the language Reorganization
    Control Panel below Advance Options." And I don’t recognize why this mistake message is bring in up. Please help me in getting the solution for this issue.

Re: How to recover Speech Recognition Error in Windows 7 RC

I think for this issue you need to do a system repair I can say that this will only resolve the issue:
    • First of all put the Windows 7 DVD in the drive to start the installation process. And during the process you have to follow the steps which are specified below
    • Install the operating system whichever you want.
    • After the above step just upgrade the driver which you have installed in the system with their latest driver and select the upgrade and then go behind the wizard to complete the process of upgrading.
    • After doing all this just reinstall the speech recognizer and then see if you are getting the solution or not.

I contain the 64 bit adaptation of windows 7 in addition to the 32 bit edition as well. I have set up them together on divide computers the similar method and the speech settings are equal. On the 32 bit edition, the speech detection workings completely well. On the 64 bit edition I tried all the probable answer but not anything possible. Please could somebody approach out by means of an answer as soon as possible?

Hello I tried the speech recognition in Windows 7 Ultimate to use the establishment and recognition works in the wizard start properly. Only when I click to start speech recognition is the error message "The speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported. The language of recognition programs must match the language of the user interface. Change the language of the recognition program in the advanced options of the speech recognition Control Panel. However, all settings are all in German and used to re-set and nothing. What can I do?