Thread: Want to make use of cardfile 3.1 along with windows 7

Want to make use of cardfile 3.1 along with windows 7

Hey I have Sony laptop running windows 7.but now I want to make use of cardfile 3.1 which is a personal information manager that was distributed with Microsoft Windows. Can somebody help me to get CARDFILE.EXE running under windows 7 Compatibility? Please suggest me whatever I have to do to get solution to my problem. Desperately waiting for any reply….

Re: Want to make use of cardfile 3.1 along with windows 7

I am able to simply infer that you have to double press any other filename.CRD files. If you would like to open in Cardfile, you now have to adjust the program connected with the CRD file extension. For that you have to first of all press Start and then Navigate to Control Panel after that Programs and then Default Programs after doing all this you have to associate a file type or protocol with a program. Then Scroll down to the .CRD extension as well as double press it.then press the Browse Button and at the last position where you saved Cardfile.exe on your PC and choose it, after then click Open. I hope this will help you….

Hey have you attempted running it in compatibility mode? If it is throughout install that it falls over, right press install file as well as choose Troubleshoot. Compatibility plus follow prompts. If it installed ok however won’t run, after that attempt the similar trick on the exe file, to locate this right press the shortcut choose properties and after that press 'Find Target’. I have utilized this feature many time on things..

Well, I have cardfile.exe in a folder along with cardfile. I find the way to the folder as well as double press the cardfile.exe. After clicking on it starts in addition to runs. This is a new copy of cardfile, plus it just runs. I have an ancient .CRD file from my WFWG days as well as it opens this file pretty generally. So please tell me in detail what is happing……..