Thread: Computer Turns on only after removing of the CMOS Battery

Computer Turns on only after removing of the CMOS Battery

I have been using the computer of Dell since long and have not integrated the whole part of the dell computer and am using the original part of the Dell Company only. I have never had any issues with it but recently I have just got an issue with it and it is not working properly. Actually I went out for a outing for more than five months, and now when I just started it is not responding and I have no idea what kind of the issue is being faced by me and also I have no idea what kind of the problem is being faced by the system that is being used by me. I have tried by removing the CMOS battery and then putting it back but all went in vain and now the similar issue is being faced by me. The system is not booting properly and I have no idea how to make it run again as it use to be working before, please lend me you important solutions for this so that I can resolve this issue.

Re: Computer Turns on only after removing of the CMOS Battery

I think so the only option for this is that you have to change the CMOS Battery that has been used much in the system that you are making use of. And also the CMOS batteries are expensive and can be used for the purpose of making the computer work properly and also the system requires the battery for the proper functioning. You can get the batteries in any place where their you get all the hardware shop where they keep all the new and also the old batteries with it.

At the start you can just perform the small task of the where you will get the details of the battery that was present inter-system that you were making use of. The voltmeter is the best for the knowledge of the batteries and also for the test you don’t require to waste much of the time and also the details of the battery can be received out properly.

Also you can check out for the contracts that are being made and also you can get the details of the melting and also the checking of the whole board can be done that you can just do it by making the use of the digital camera and just upload the pictures and then check out the details of the batteries that seems to be bulging out. And if by changing the battier also your system is not working then you got to change the motherboard itself and also you got to check it out whether you got to buy the whole PC or just make some of the changes in it.