Thread: How can I able to install the Kodak Easyshare on windows 7

How can I able to install the Kodak Easyshare on windows 7

I recently purchased Koday Easyshare Digicam form the retailer shop. I clicked some images and want to see on my desktop PC. My desktop pc has an upgraded version of the windows 7 ultimate version in the computer. I m just trying to find the update driver for the Digicam. I know that my digicam is compatible with the windows 7 and just need the proper driver to install it. So anyone know that which is the appropriate version of the driver for the DigiCam. So anyone knows please let me know.

Re: How can I able to install the Kodak Easyshare on windows 7

Yeah Kodak EasyShareDigicam is very likely compatible with the windows 7. Especially the Kodak EasyShare edition 7 and edition 8 do perform better with Windows 7. On their website, they have version 8.1 for Windows 7 you can the appropriate driver for the installation. I would download the nearly everyone current version from that website for the Kodak EasyShare Digicam and check out that if you can get it to install. If you are yet comprise any problems with the installation of this drivers with the windows 7, then I recommend you get in touch with Kodak EasyShare for support. I m sure that they definitely sort out your problem if you get.

With previous versions of Kodak EasyShare (and Win 7), the subsequent was practiced:
    1. Try to get the suitable version driver installer from Kodak by downloading from their website.
    2. Perform the installation process by registration.
    3. Splash Screen illustrate development of the installation(downloads component 65MB approximately, install progress ...)
    4.then you will see the message as "Good one Software is installed. To comprehensive setup, click the Continue"
    5. Following Pressing Continue: a restart presented after restart, setup carry on until achievement.

Through EasyShare 8.2 as well as Windows 7, steps 1 to 4 absolute ok, other than following Pressing carry on, Setup "dies. Then stop and does not goes further on.

I also having issues with Kodak EasyShare 8.1 or 8.2 driver version. Most of us at your website can't upload to their website for distribution. Most of us can download but can't able to upload. The alternative of somewhere to upload as well as the whole thing associated with uploading are grayed out. Kodak EasyShare believes it might be my Kaspersky safety software, even though we override all the counsel when we downloaded Kodak. We removed Kaspersky last night by uninstallation and will install Norton later nowadays.