Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Fault module: kernelbase.dll error

Operating Systems

Old 22-12-2010

Fault module: kernelbase.dll error

Whenever I try to run any application on my system the application terminates suddenly as click on it. I don?t know why it is happening so and why I am getting this error. Also several programs are conflicted with the kernelbase.dll and they also crash as soon as I RUN them. Please help me in this case and let me know why this is happening. Have anyone ever faced such kind of issue if yes then please let me know how to solve the same.

Old 22-12-2010

Re: Fault module: kernelbase.dll error

If you want to solve this issue then you have to try and run the system in the Clean boot I mean to say that you have to do the clean boot while starting the system. I was also facing the similar kind of problem few days back and received the same error so what it did is run the system in the clean boot and it helped I hope that it will work for you also and resolve the problem and should make sure that it won't occur in the future.
Old 22-12-2010

According to me it is the serious problem and you have to use the Windows Resource Protection for your system. Actually it happens that the system have some corrupted files and lead to this error and if you want to overcome the same then just use the Windows Resource Protection it will definitely help you to protect the programs which are really essential and also will make them work properly.
Old 22-12-2010

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have to reinstall the windows operating system that you have. It happens if the windows files are infected then the system tends to behave in such a way. So what you have to do in this case is just uninstall the current one and then again install the fresh copy of the windows 7. I am sure that reinstalling the operating system will help you.
Old 22-12-2010

Well I guess your system is been infected by viruses and must have corrupted some of the files and that is why you are not able to RUN them. Now do one thing install a latest and the updated antivirus and then scan the system, the scan will take some time but will search for viruses and also will help you to get rid of them. If this won’t work then you have to do the SFC scan, the SFC scan searches for the infected program files and also repair them on the spot. I hope that at least SFC scan will help you solve the problem that is being faced by you.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,