Thread: Sysprep make reboot loop in windows 7

Sysprep make reboot loop in windows 7

I have a problem with Windows 7, any 64bit version. After installing all the programs and software, use sysprep with the / audit / reboot. Restart properly and makes me log in as administrator. I do not do anything but delete the profile I had worked with and seal the image with the generalized check / stop system. At this point it restarts and it always appears the error. At this point, it asks me to reboot and returns the same error loop. May depend on what? All I do is install all updates, office2007, live suite 2011 and some other utility. Thanks to those who can help me.

Re: Sysprep make reboot loop in windows 7

If it is true when you say "better late than never", and assuming that still has not solved, I have a curiosity: a few other utility> including a virus? So you just install anygood antivirus and just scan your whole system through this and I hope whatever maybe the reason causing this issue it may get resolved. So just try this once. And after trying this if you get your issue so you just reply back over here.

I had the same problem with a 32bit 7, resolved after a week of trying! In my case it was the driver to install the Daemon Tools software. Attention is not enough to uninstall Daemon, the uninstall does not remove the virtual device driver. I removed the driver by running the installer SPTDinst-x86-v172 and select Uninstall. Restart the PC and followed the usual procedure of sysprep. Let me know if this work on 64 with the same problem.

Hey friends I have the solution for this in this when you see the error message, do the Following:
    1. Push Shift + F10 to obtain to a command prompt
    2. Navigate to C: \ Windows \ Panther
    3. Setup.etl discovers the file and locates a way to copy this file off of the system
    4. Copy the file from the corrupted system setup.etl to another that computer has Windows 7. place it on the root of C: \ for Easiest access.
    5. Open a Command Prompt on the Windows 7 computer.
    6. Find the way to the root of C: \ (or wherever you saved the file)
    7. Type "Tracerpt setup.etl logfile.csv-o"
    8. Close the command prompt and unlock up logfile.csv in your text editor of choice.
    9. Look through the log file (Towards the end Probably) for messages That say "Failed to process reg key or one of its decendants" For me, the exact error looked like this: "Failed to process reg key or one of the ITS descendants: [\ REGISTRY \ MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ ESET \ ESET Security \ CurrentVersion \ Plugins \ 01000200 \ Profiles \ @ My profile] "If you search for" reg key "or" failed to process "Should you find the failure.
    10. Take away this software from your image, or discover out how to get the registry key that is failing to work properly.