Thread: How to play windows XP games in Windows 7

How to play windows XP games in Windows 7

I am using computer system since I was school and I usually refer it for the gaming and also for watching movies. I need help in getting the games of windows XP and will be able to play those games on windows 7. I have recently upgraded windows XP to windows 7. I have specification intel i3 processor, 5ooGB hrad disk space, nVidia geforce GTX 570. I need help in doing so which I want to do. Please help me.

Re: How to play windows XP games in Windows 7

At the same time as most consumer are take pleasure in the Windows 7 knowledge and all the fresh characteristic and aptitude it has there are a number of that favor the gaze of the games as of Windows XP. At the same time as the purpose and game play has not distorted the appear has. For persons of you that favor the method of the XP version of the Windows games on your Windows 7 PC, here are instructions to help you getting the XP versions up and running. For this you need to keep the copy of the previous version of the windows which you have installed1.e. Windows XP and also keep the copy of some files which I am giving here:
    • cards.dll
    • freecell.exe
    • mshearts.exe
    • sol.exe
    • spider.chm
    • spider.exe
    • spider.hlp
    • winmine.exe
    and save them to windows save in a new folder. After this you will be able to play the games of windows xp.

As you want to play the windows XP games on windows 7 then I think it needs some DLL file to perform this task and I hope the thing which I am giving here will help you to get the solution for this you will need to download the DLL file using deposit files. And then save them to the preferred drive in which you want. After doing this you will be able to perform the required task. I hope this will help yu to get the solution.

I have done the things you have suggested here and also I found the solution for the question. I have done the first solution and also I find that working for me. Also I would like to share some of the experience that I have got while doing the things. In favor of the Pinball game, it has it’s possess folder situated at C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Pinball. You be capable of copy the whole Pinball file and then shift it on the way to your Windows 7 PC. Do not set it into the C:\Program Files\Windows NT folder. You should set it in the similar file by means of the card games.