Thread: Blue Screen Error with The Sims 3 in windows 7

Blue Screen Error with The Sims 3 in windows 7

I am using the computer for gaming and was able to play all the games on my windows XP computer which I was using previously but recently after the upgradation with windows 7. I found that it is unable to play the games on windows 7 as it appears a blue screen while I launch the game on windows 7. I am not getting the point why it is appear on the windows 7. I am using 260GTX in system. Please help me to sort out the problem. Thank you.

Re: Blue Screen Error with The Sims 3 in windows 7

The 0xC000021A discontinue fault Occurs when moreover Winlogon.exe Csrss.exe or fail. When the Windows NT kernel perceives that moreover of this procedure has stopped, it discontinues the system and elevates the discontinue 0xC000021A error. This mistake may contain more than a few reason. Amongst them are the following:
    • Incompatible system records have been set up.
    • A Service Pack setting up has unsuccessful.
    • A backup course that is utilized to repair a hard disk did not properly repair records that might have been in utilized.
    • A mismatched third-party plan has been put in.

See if this error leaves you alone with the games and not when using other applications demanding pc (video conversion, recording, and several things at once) I think this error should be due to the video card. Tell me if you can see some other message before the blue screen and I confirm (APPCRASH, etc) I with the Call of Duty 5 and 32-bit Windows 7 tube problems, I think the games run better with XP, so I did a dual boot XP and I choose to win7/win F8 when turning on the pc which follow, this solves the problem.

You see, I knew that I dual boot to investigate. Before you get the blue screen did not appear any message, afterwards, to restart, which I put up, but I read that Windows 7 has these problems when there is a problem pulling the screenshot and a question of waiting a patch. For now I'll see what results I get with the dual boot. With respect to the other, I know throwing APPCRASH with other applications, with Photoshop, when I try to hear a song before it completely down in the Ares Details.

Hello, A blue screen may be due to a hardware or software problem. For hard, it can actually be your Ram. Verify its operation with memtest (on a CD and uncertain at boot). It can also be your graphics card or something. For soft, it may be due to a driver problem (often). Check the updated drivers (Vista compatible or specific Seven). The blue screen shows an error code. Notes, if you have the time or will see in the error log in Windows. Then step this error code on a search engine and you should find the source of your problem.