Thread: Cannot delete a folder and unable to get path element

Cannot delete a folder and unable to get path element

I have a problem with an empty folder. I cannot delete it because I get the following message: "Could not find 'element." Can I move it at will for the disc but not eliminate it. How could I do? Concerning this issue I have tried to search on to many of the website but unable to get appropriate solution for this kind of issue.

Re: Cannot delete a folder and unable to get path element

Hey do not worry regarding this because I have solution related to this and I am sure that this will work in your case. First you download and install on your PC Unlocker. And after that you right-click the folder and choose unlocker voice ... UAC takes control ... in the window that opens, if it tells you that the folder "folder_name is blocked by the process" Process_Name, you unlock, and then click Delete. If you do not succeed, do this procedure to safe mode and if not solve, then, creates a small partition of 1 MB: D, and move into the mysterious folder, then format, this small partition ... In this way, with formatting, delete the folder inside.

I leave you this link that talks about the problem. So for this you just check on to the you place support section of the microsoft.com. And here I want to know ask you another question are, have you also tried mode 'Safe? Or maybe not the best, if you perhaps have more 'partitions on your Hard disk, you can move in a partition and let only that folder and try to format the partition. I think this may fix your issue.

I do not want it to be a damaged folder, so it is not recognizable by the operating system. The only way that seems to format as I said if you have more 'than one partition on your PC. I am saying like this because I have read news related to this on to the website. So I think it may be like this. If you guys have any other idea then you can share here.