Thread: Unable to get proper reason that why my System gets crash

Unable to get proper reason that why my System gets crash

Since I am investigating the strange freeze. The freeze is 100% caused by hardware and so I will not venture into this to talk about it but I wanted to ask how I can further exclude 100% a problem of ram. I have the suite Hiren's BootCD 11.1 contains many diagnostic programs, say that a complete test with Memtest86 + is enough? How much can it last? I have 4 GB of RAM. So please if you have suggestion then share it over here.

Re: Unable to get proper reason that why my System gets crash

I'm coming to the conclusion that the fault of the freeze is the key dongle wireless chip and is LogiLink WL0080 rtl8191su. I am noticing that with its original driver does not seem to cause freezes and if you do windows update finds an update for the chipset and installing rtl8191su the trouble (it's my guess, unfortunately, is quite difficult to have certainty of the freeze are truly random). Do you think it possible, I think you can try this.

You can search, for example, in the event viewer for error reports about the system or applications. Or, again from the control panel, you can also search for answers in the snapin for performance and reliability. Regarding this I am sure that this will help you in order to get proper solution for your issue.

I am also facing the same issue but in to the windows 7 operating system. Thank you very much for the interesting information. I cannot find a way to clear all the entries of the 'Event Viewer but in this at least when I get freeze I could find with certainty the exact log even though I've already seen a log that provides little guidance "The system has rebooted without shutting down cleanly first. This error Could Be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. " So regarding thisI created a report on the system and almost everything was ok except for a failed in "Hardware Device and Driver Checks" cause "PlugAndPlay”. A more detailed explanation reads: Device is not present, not working Properly, or Does Not Have the ITS of all drivers installed. Cause: A device has a configuration problem That Prevents it from working properly. The device, Standard PS / 2 Keyboard, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr24. This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is ACPI \ PNP0303 \ 4-8AB8035-0. Resolution:
    1. Verify the correct driver is installed.
    2. Try updating the drivers using Windows Update.
    3. Check with the manufacturer for an updated driver.
    4. Attempt to uninstall and then reinstall the device using Device Manager.
    I like devices attached behind the holiday I just mouse and keyboard, both USB and USB wifi dongle