Thread: How can I optimize the Windows 7 Ultimate?

How can I optimize the Windows 7 Ultimate?

Hello, you tell me where I find detailed instructions to optimize and speed up my Windows 7 Ultimate? Actually regarding this I have tried to search it many of the sites but I am not able to get appropriate solution for this. So that is why I need quick help from you guys. If you have any kind of suggestion related to this then please help me as soon as it is possible. I am just waiting for your replies. And ya I want to thank you in advance.

Re: How can I optimize the Windows 7 Ultimate?

I hope you understand, you have to manage the performance of your PC, select 'Control Panel'> 'all elements of the control panel'> 'performance system '. And in this first you launch a scan trmite the command 'run assessment' when the first cycle or 're-run assessment' if already done. So just follow this and you will be able to optimize your windows 7 operating system. And I am sure that this will help you.

I am also going through the same problem. And I did not require to receive the vote of my computer. I knew that to speed the opening of windows could make changes, just to switch off windows. I knew that it was necessary to optimize the disk check but a few entries in 'disk cleanup' type: I have downloaded program files, temporary Internet files, offline webpages, files on new games, game statistics file (if you do not use), recycle bin, temporary files, etc. I knew that by default if one has a dual core processor uses the system will speed up your system for a while is better to use two. The set of all these instructions and other similar I suppose that someone has collected somewhere. Where can I find? In short, are a whole series of manuals that run meaning that windows give the best in terms of speed and beyond?

The solution I mean the attempt which you have given over here to optimize the windows 7 it is also good one. So if you want all the information regarding this so you can also search this on to the Microsoft website. I am sure that from there you will get more idea related to this issue. Or you can try to search this on to the different website from there also you will get more information regarding this.