Thread: End user license always pops up with prompt to print on the screen

End user license always pops up with prompt to print on the screen

I just currently or recently upgraded commencing from XP Pro to WINDOWS 7 OS _ I reinstalled my MS Office 2003 set of creation and they were approximately OK. My tribulation to the End User License Agreement constantly pops up by means of the prompt to print, recognize or take a rain check each and each time I attempt to utilize several of the MS office products is open. It is not a big deal additional than it is annoying to get that prompt every and each time I open WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, etc.

Re: End user license always pops up with prompt to print on the screen

Your answer to these tribulations has solved the similar predicament I have. For your superior and great effort in endeavoring to give the impression of being for a solution to this tribulations. Maintain it up I am having the identical problem by means of my computer I desire office 2007 to work I receiving mad. Force quit your pc (illustration hold down the power button on the system) when the system restarts it determine to give you the alternative to start in safe mode. Start the system in safe mode and then launch several of your office products when the eula appears recognize it. Then shut down the system (not restart) wait a small number of second and then turn on your system launch your office product and the eula determine to no longer come into view. Anticipate this helps as there has been a assortment of posts on this subject additional than no real respond (by means of the intention of you might locate anyway).

I have comprised immediately installed Vista Home Premium OEM and my Office SBE 2003 to my innovative system. Together have been activated OK, additional than each time I go into several one of the Office applications I encompass to maintain accepting the ELU and this is at present receiving extremely annoying. If I not be able to get it to stop I determine to have encompassed to consider taking the Open Office route as I determine to not be 'nagged' into altering my Office suite as it tranquil works completely and I merely actually utilize Outlook 2003 and occasionally Word 2003.

I encompass presently inaugurated Vista Home Premium OEM and my Office SBE 2003 to my latest computer. Mutually have been activated OK, excluding each time I go into any one of the Office applications I comprise to maintain accepting the ELU and this is at present getting extremely annoying. If I not be able to get it to stop I determine to have to consider taking the Open Office route as I determine to not be 'nagged' into revolutionize my Office suite as it tranquil works completely and I barely actually utilize Outlook 2003 and occasionally Word 2003. Log in to Windows as Administrator, start an Office program, recognize the EULA, secure the Office program, log out of Windows as Administrator, and log back in to Windows utilizing your normal user profile.

Mark, just for the reason by means of the intention of you have comprised admin status does not mean the entire your programs determine to run by means of admin rights. Do not ask me why this is, I do not be familiar by means of on the other hand, I do be familiar by means of what you necessitate to do. Find the Word submission file (or several MS Office submission file); the defaulting directory is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11". Right hit it off the application file (it be supposed to encompass an extension of ".exe") and choose "Run as administrator". Hit it off OK on the pop-up prompt, recognize the EULA, and exit the program. Endeavor opening it the entire in excess of again, and if it tranquil does not work.

If most of them might generate moreover an HKLM key by means of the intention of would supersede the one prompted for by the HKLM, or incredible perhaps a 'policy' key. Most of them be able to do the oh-so-inelegant method of a "run once" key. Additional than by means of the intention of is immediately so blah. Login script, perhaps machine pedestal login script by means of the intention of does a run on one occasion for every unique user. My point is there is no reason for the Registry entries and they be capable to be safely eliminated. You might not care to eliminate useless data in the registry; additional than I am not convinced what it has to do by means of the span of your lifetime. Most of us are sysadmins so several script or app by means of the intention of calls pstools be able to follow it up to clean up the registry subsequent to it is completed leaving a number of nonsense data.