Thread: System repair disc not functioning on Windows 7

System repair disc not functioning on Windows 7

I was not capable to generate a system recovery disc consequent to I utilized "anytime upgrade" commencing from Home premium to specialized. I was accomplished to generate one in home premium previous to the upgrading commencing from Microsoft. Maintain receiving "The parameter is inaccurate (0x80070057)" error. For me as well, subsequent to Anytime Upgrade to Windows 7 Professional furthermore method I utilize, as approximately immediately as I hit it off on "Create a System Repair Disc", an error communication comes up instantaneously saying it has stopped running, previous to I even get a possibility to decide a drive. I have comprised resolved my tribulations. The PC I am having tribulations was preloaded commencing from HP by means of windows 7. The HP utilized dive D to keep the entire their system recovery software which I encompass archived them and eliminated the D partition to gain additional spaces.

Re: System repair disc not functioning on Windows 7

I would recommend you to generate the system image in C drive itself and endeavor to generate a startup disk. You might follow the steps mentioned beneath to generate System Repair Disk in Windows 7. Here you have to press the Start switch on your keyboard (the one by means of the intention of bears the Microsoft logo) or hit it off the Start button commencing from the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Then after that in the search box you have to type in System Repair. Subsequent to by means of the intention of choose generate a System Repair disk. Then you have to take a blank DVD and position in the burning drive (DVD writer). You possibly determine to in addition utilize a CD, presently create certain it is large sufficient to store the System Repair Disc.

I have comprised the similar error. I be able to generate an image additional than not the repair disk. Occurred consequent to the November updates. A reinstall of Windows 7 did not attach the error. I endeavor the explanation suggested to it and got the identical communication I got previous to when endeavoring to generate the disk subsequent regular procedure "Windows repair disk has stopped working." This is a brand innovative system and Windows 7 came pre-installed. This is presently actually unacceptable several suggestions. Is there a method to complain unswervingly to Microsoft and get a fix.

You might endeavor booting your system up on the Windows 7 setting up disc. Must power off or restart to most important DVD/CD R/W you comprised as bootable. When it gets to the most important setup window, hit it off on Repair commencing from the lower left corner. Do not worry presently go subsequent to next continue till you observe this "Repair". You have to choose the Command Prompt commencing from the most important Repair menu. Works extremely well, additional than make a note of your drive letters determine to be the entire dissimilar than normal. At the command prompt type in "recdisc", then ENTER. You determine to get the popup to prefer which drive letter to generate the Recovery disc to. You must conclude which drive is the DVD R/W (if you encompass 2). At present the simply one my system would write to was the one by means of the intention of had the Windows 7 installation disk in.

I recommend you for the time being uninstall the Norton Internet Security 2009, then go to Control Panel\the entire Control Panel Items\System after that you have to go to System Protection then to the Configure. Give pleasure to turn off system prevention, eliminate the entire restore points and hit it off Apply. Then restart, launch the session the entire in excess of again and facilitate system restore by selecting “Restore system settings and preceding versions or descriptions of files”. You not be able to do a System Restore commencing from System Image Restore position inside Safemode by means of the intention of is why they are not observable. Additionally, you not be able to generate a restore point commencing from Safemode. If you have comprised no additional restore points, be able to you please endeavor System Restore commencing from Windows Recovery Environment. To boot into recovery environment, you necessitate generating system repair disc.