Thread: I am not able to install windows 7 64bit on my new system

I am not able to install windows 7 64bit on my new system

When I endeavor to inaugurate Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OEM software on my recently built system I acquire a BSOD by means of moreover a Page Fault in Non-Pagged Area or IRQL not less or equivalent. This occurs subsequent to windows loads commencing from the DVD during the "Starting Windows" splash screen. I imagine there's a tribulation by means of accessing the RAM. I have comprised and endeavor installing Windows by means of immediately one stick of RAM (4 times, on one occasion by means of each) and tested one stick of the RAM by means of Memtest-86, which it passed. I have comprised and been endeavoring to work by means of ASUS too, additional than they immediately maintain telling me to reset the whole thing and endeavor by means of minimum components which is what I have comprised and been doing for two days.

Re: I am not able to install windows 7 64bit on my new system

My system additional than meets the requirements additional than I not be able to get past loading Windows 7. It turned out to be a hardware tribulations. I RMA would the motherboard and the CPU (immediately to be safe). I might not get an additional M4A78T-E, so I acquire a M4A79T Deluxe and a Radeon HD 4670 as an alternative. I become aware of by means of the intention of for the innovative mobo Asus has an updated BIOS by means of the intention of resolves a tribulations by means of additional than 4GB RAM so. I might not install Windows 7 64 bit by means of the entire 8GB additional than might by means of 4GB, I RMA would 4GB of the RAM by means of the intention of failed Memtest by means of the old mobo, additional than have not installed them yet.

I RMA the ssd and at present have comprised been sent a brand innovative one commencing from the manufacturer. At present I endeavor fresh custom install on brand innovative ssd and windows endeavor to install for a at the same time as then said (windows might not format a partition on disk 0. The error happened at the same time as preparing the partition preferred for installation. Error code: 0x80070057. Why would it run for 2 weeks then stop and at present by means of brand innovative ssd drive similar thing occurred merely this time windows would not even install at the entire. I am immediately frustrated. Superior at building excluding not so superior at software and programming. My temps have been commencing from 19c up to 42c according to mobo bios and fan controller probes.

I am having the similar problem. By means of the WD3000HLFS I take delivery of the error 0x80070057 failed to Format the preferred partition. The first time I endeavor installing windows 7 it worked (devoid of asking the product key I have comprised and got one and yes it is a valid copy of Windows 7). Additional than then when I rebooted I conventional HDD errors system files besmirched. Regarding 10 files. Then Windows 7 would not boot. I was presently told by a Corsair guy to endeavor parted magic to wipe clean the drive immediately in case there is incredible on it protecting windows 7 to install additional than I am not certain where to get this program safely and of course in view of the fact by means of the intention of I not be able to even get into windows on the innovative desktop build I would encompass to pull the drive out and endeavor to do incredible to it commencing from my laptop.

I anticipate I do not have comprised to purchase additional $120 windows 7. This is receiving me down. I had this similar problem by means of the 64-bit RTM with the intention of released to TechNet and MSDN subscribers a combine months back. From the whole thing I might locate at the time, it appeared to not encompass no matter which to do by means of the CD/DVD drive and the whole thing to do by means of moreover the RAID or chipset drivers for my system. The merely solution I might come up by means of was to inaugurate Windows Vista 64-bit, load drivers, then execute the upgrading to Windows 7. By means of the intention of worked doing the clean install to Windows 7 commencing from the disc did yielded this error each time.

In this you have to give pleasure to go subsequent to instructions beneath and observe if you be able to login at the same time as in Safe Mode. How to boot your system into Safe Mode. First you have to restart your system if it is powered on. Tap the F8 key subsequent to your system originally powers on. On one occasion you observe the Advanced Boot Options menu you be able to stop tapping. You have to utilize the up/down arrow keys to highlight your collection. Then you have to choose Safe Mode by means of Networking and press Enter. You be supposed to observe drivers loading, and then give pleasure to wait. You be supposed to then be at the Welcome Screen. Logon to your system utilizing an account by means of Administrator privileges. If you be able to boot up to Safe Mode, login utilizing the defaulting Administrator account and execute a System Restore back to the date the tribulations appeared.