Thread: Windows Features Blank

Windows Features Blank

I went to turn on/off Windows Features and When the box comes up it's Blank..... There is nothing in there for me to turn on or off. I'm on the Admin account seeing as I am the only on on the computer..... I am running Windows 7 64 bit

Re: Windows Features Blank

To fix the issue you will need to fix some things in your operating system. First you have to logged in by the Admin account. Then you have to change the computer date. For click on start and then click on run and then type timedate.cpl. Hit enter and adjust the time date to an older one. Then reboot and check back again. There is site link provided below which will take you to Microsoft site and provide you more troubleshooting tips.
    Windows Features

Re: Windows Features Blank

I had the same problem on Windows 7 64-bit. I tried sfc /scannow and the KB947821 fix without any success. I was on the verge of re-installing windows when I thought of rolling back some registry cleaning I'd done with CCleaner.

Luckily I had some backups and restoring an earlier version of the registry solved the problem of the Windows Features options being blank. I guess that is why so many people advise against using registry cleaners for anything other than cleaning up after uninstalling programs - for which IObit Uninstaller is better anyway.
    Last edited by Kunal; 03-01-2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: External linking is not allowed